I got some hat pin (broach) settings in the mail today and wanted to try them out. I just coated this in acrylic and will photograph it again after it has dried. The colors will be effected by the glaze in some way. For now you get to see the pre-version. The red and green are sparkly. I worry I overworked this one. It's tricky at the super small scale. There isn't a lot of room for mistakes. I made a couple extra that I will be putting in the originals for sale area once they are ready to be photographed.
I woke up with a headache this morning. I took some medicine and went back to bed. I had some really strange vivid dreams. I can only remember searching for a special pocket watch that had a sort of M.C. Esher fish pattern inlayed on the front... and finding a ten thousand dollar bill in a cabinet. When I woke up and was feeling well enough to respond to some emails I discovered my internet was out. I forget how tied I am to it until I can't access it anymore.
When searching for a creature use the specific name or number only for best results.