The last few days have been a roller coaster for me. Up down up down. Today happened to be a down. When I was working on this card I could tell that my mood was affecting the card, or at least my perception of the card. I worked and worked and was just not satisfied. Finally I added a thick dark outline around the whole creature and some of the back sections. I feel better about it now. I am interested to see how the bidding goes. I'm okay with it, but not as happy as some of the others. I started with the shell. I need to go back to starting with the eyes I think. Thanks for listening.
Final bid 238 credits. This card is going to Kentucky.
When searching for a creature use the specific name or number only for best results.